Wedding Venues In Berkshire
Posted on 14th July 2021 at 09:41
Everyone breathed an initial sigh of relief with the Government said weddings could go ahead after the 21st of June 2021, but its not perfect for everyone, as the venue must still adhere to social distancing and their own risk assessments.
If you are looking to book a wedding in Berkshire, here is a quick look at some of the best facilities The Royal County of Berkshire has to offer
Weddings venues in Ascot/Sunninghill/Sunningdale
Ascot Racecourse, High Street, Ascot, SL5 7JX
Contact: 0344 346 3611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for something a bit special, in a stunning venue all your guests will remember, Ascot can host large numbers of guest and are ideal as the parking is close to the venue.
They have a separate website for Asian Weddings, where the capacity is often larger, this on one of only a very few venues that can host these large numbers of guests.
• Capacity up to 1200 for dinner and 1500 for reception.
• A variety of 5 venues to suit individual parties from traditional, contemporary and Asian Weddings.
• Plenty of stunning local hotels for accommodation
Coworth Park Ascot, Blacknest Road, Ascot, Berkshire RG5 7SE
Contact 01344 630539
This exquisite venue is part of the Dorchester Collection, I have eaten in The Restaurant and the Barn, both fabulous meals with incredible service.
• The venue can host up to 100 guests.
• There is a beautiful brochure you can download from the website with everything you need to know about your amazing day.
Royal Berkshire Ascot, London Road, Sunninghill, Berkshire, SL5 0PP
Contact: 01344 929416 Email: Royal Berkshireweddings@exclusive.co.uk
You can book this hotel exclusively for your wedding, set in a 15 acre estate, there is nothing better than having the venue and gardens all to yourself and your guests for your perfect day.
• Capacities are up to 150 for a civil ceremony and wedding breakfast and up to 200 for an evening reception.
• They have a Walled Garden to host outdoor ceremonies
• Exclusive Use options
• 66 bedrooms onsite
• Can hold more intimate ceremonies/wedding breakfasts for smaller numbers
MacDonald Berystede Hotel and Spa
Macdonald Berystede Hotel and Spa, Bagshot Road, Sunninghill, Berkshire SL5 9JH
Contact: 0344 879 9104 Email: submit enquiry on website
Wedding venues in Bracknell
The Coppied Beech Hotel Bracknell
Contact: 01344 381131 Email: email@example.com
Ideally located just off the A329 and only a couple of minutes from the M4, this lovely venue is situated in the centre of Berkshire, serving the local communities of Bracknell and Wokingham.
• Capacity from 4 to 220 guests
• There is a beautiful brochure which can be downloaded from the website.
Double Tree by Hilton St Ann Manor, London Road, Wokingham. RG40 1ST
Contact: 01189 772550
This lovely venue is only minutes from the M4 and set in the heart of Berkshire in 25-acre of landscaped gardens.
Limited information available on the website, contact the events team to find out more about the venue and packages available.
• Capacity up to 200 in one of their beautiful suites.
East Hampstead Park Hotel, Peacock Lane, Bracknell RG40 3DF
Contact: 0118 974 7576
This Grade 2 listed Victorian mansion is set in 80 acres pf grounds and this venue can work on exclusively and provide you with that intermate experience for you and your guests.
• Capacity licenced for up to 110 guests.
• If you complete the enquiry form you can download their brochure.
Stirrups Country House Hotel, Maidens Green, Bracknell RG42 6LD
Contact: 01344 882284
if you are looking for a family run wedding venue in the centre of Berkshire, with plenty of parking, this venue can provide the perfect location, equidistant from Bracknell and Windsor, and only 25 minutes from Heathrow.
• Capacity of up to 150 in their Floyd Wedding Suite
• Two great offer packages for summer and winter weddings, with some great incentives to book now.
Wedding venues in Newbury (West Berkshire)
Donnington Valley Hotel and Spa, Old Oxford Road, Donnington, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 3AG
Contact: 01635 551199 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Donnington Valley is a privately owned venue which has its own health club and spa and an 18 hole golf course.
Conveniently located just north of Newbury off the A339, it serves West Berkshire and its rural community.
• Capacity: 120 for a wedding breakfast
• If you wanted a round of golf the day before the big day or a relaxing afternoon in the spa, this venue could give you a challenging game on the 18-hole course or a full body massage with one of its beauty therapists.
Newbury Racecourse, Racecourse Road, Newbury. RG14 7NZ
Contact: 01635 897230 Email: Weddings@newburyracecourse.co.uk
You don’t have to be a race fan to include this venue on your list of possible venues. The Royal Box has recently been refurbished and has its own private entrance. There is vast amounts of parking if you find your guest list is creeping up.
• Capacity: from 40 to 550
• Caterers for Asian Weddings and has a specific page on their website with the ability to host up to 1000 guests across is various rooms.
• Downloadable brochure for the wedding packages.
The Vineyard, Stockcross, Newbury, RG20 8JU
Contact: 01635 528770 Email: submit enquiry on website
This is a luxury 5-star hotel and spa, located only 4 miles from the M4 with 49 superb bedrooms. You can book the venue for your exclusive use. The owners brought back a passion for wine from California, so you know you will be getting an exclusive wine list for your wedding day.
• Capacity: contact the venue for more information
Wedding venues in Reading.
Crowne Plaza Reading, Caversham Bridge, Richfield Avenue, Reading RG1 8BD
Contact: 01189 259900 Email: email@example.com
Set on the south bank of the Thames in Reading, this venue is ideally located for a waterside wedding, with a terrace bar for nibbles overlooking the river.
• Capacity at the hotel to cater for up to 160 guests and licenced for up to 200 wedding guests in the Riversuite.
Holiday Inn Reading South Junc 11, Basingstoke Road, Reading. RG2 0SL
Contact: 01183 046000
• Capacity: from a small close family ceremony up to 120 guests.
• Offers a range of packages and also promotes its pride as a venue on G Wedding Supplier (LGBTQ+Weddings)
Malmaison Reading, 18-20 Station Road, Reading RG1 1JX
Contact: 0118 334 1331
If you are looking for a Central Reading venue, Mal is really a great venue, literally opposite Reading Station.
I have eaten some of the best steaks in Berkshire in the restaurant, so if they are anything to go by, this boutique hotel has something a bit different.
• Capacity: up to 65 sit down, with great packages for 50 guests.
• Brochure on website with sample menus and price guides starting from.
Penta Hotel Reading, Oxford Road, Reading RG1 7RH
Contact: 01189 586222
Although there is not any information on the website about weddings, but this contemporary urban hotel does have the capacity for weddings and can host from 20 up to 160 guests
Call the team at the hotel to find out more.
The Roseate Reading, 26 The Forbury, Reading RG1 3EJ
Contact: 01189 527770
This stunning luxurious venue is a magnificently restored Edwardian Listed mansion in the heart of Reading. The Hotel is part of the Global Roseate hotel group for the cosmopolitan traveller.
• Capacity from 2-52 guests
• There is a stylish brochure you can download from the website.
The Swan At Streatley
Contact: 01491 878800 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This venue is set on the banks of The River Thames in the quaint village of Streatley and is a picture perfect venue.
• Capacity: 130 guests and up to 200 for an evening reception.
• Gorgeous brochure on the website
The Great House Sonning (sister hotels)
Contact: 01189 692277
Part of the same group as The Swan at Streatley, set in Sonning again on the banks of the Thames, with lawned gardens stretching to the river.
• Capacity: Licenced for 120 guests
Both part of the Rare Bird Hotel Group, a privately owned hotel group, which says it takes faded gems and turns them into contemporary spaces for modern life
The Great House Sonning aerial view
Wedding venues in Slough
The Langley, Avenue Drive, Uxbridge Road, Iver, Slough SL3 6DU
Contact: 0207 236 3636
The Langley is a new hotel on the borders of Berkshire and is part of the Marriot Group of Hotels and is a Luxury Collection Hotel. This Grade 2 listed property had been through an extensive renovation and has a Spa with a Hammam, something different for this area.
• Capacity: up to 100 guests and 6 private rooms available to be booked.
You will need to contact the hotel for more information.
Heathrow/Windsor Marriot Hotel, Ditton Road, Langley, Slough, Berkshire, SL3 8PT
Contact: 01753 598181 Email: submit enquiry on website
• Capacity: up to 360 seated guests with the capacity for 480 in a reception.
Stoke Park, Country Club Spa and Hotel, Park Road, Stoke Pages, SL2 4PG
Contact: 01753 717171
The Hotel closes for refurbishment on 31st July 2021 and will be re-opening Summer 2023
Stoke Place Hotel, Stoke Green, Slough, Berkshire SL2 4HT
Contact: 01753 534790 Email: submit enquiry form on website to Tracey
Stoke Place is part of the Cairn Group of Hotels, they have 32 hotels across the UK and remains a family owned group.
This beautiful hotel in Stoke Green, has 39 unique rooms and
• Capacity: up to 170 guests in the main Ballroom.
• This venue will also Dry Hire for Sunday weddings.
Wedding venues in Windsor & Maidenhead
The Castle Hotel Windsor, 18 High Street, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 1LJ
Contact: 01753 851571 Email: email@example.com
This traditional Windsor hotel is one of the most historic and beautiful venues in Windsor. There has been a hospitality venue on this site for over 500 years and is opposite the Guild Hall, if you are able to book your wedding there.
• Capacity: call the hotel and discuss with her events
• You can register and download a brochure from the website
The Sir Christopher Wren Hotel and Spa, Thames Street, Windsor, SL4 1PX
Contact: 01753 442400 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This hotel is on the banks of the River Thames, on the cobbled road towards Eton Bridge. They can arrange a boat trip from the hotels private jetty for your guests as you have your photos taken, a truly unique way to spend your time waiting for the bride and groom.
• Capacity: up to 110 guests seated.
Clivedon House & Spa, Clivedon Road, Taplow, Maidenhead, Berkshire. SL6 0JF
Contact: 01628 668521 Email:
This is an exceptional venue in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, set in 376 acres of National Trust parkland and overlooking the Thames. Made famous most recently for hosting Megan Markle the night before her wedding in Windsor to Harry.
• Capacity up to 60 guests in a range of 3 packages
• Brochure available to download from the website.
De Vere Beaumont Estate, Burfield Road, Old Windsor SL4 2JJ
Contact: 01753 640000 Email:
This is one of my favourite venues in my local area, at the heart of the hotel is a stunning chapel built in the 1870s, with a stained-glass window at the end and a ceiling painted by William Romaine-Walke in 1902. It has a regal feeling about it and you can imagine the room hosting many dinners over the centuries. This room can host up to 180 guests.
• Capacity up to 550 guests in the refurbished Hanover Suite
• View their brochure on their website
Fredricks Hotel and Spa, Shoppenhangers Road Maidenhead SL6 2PZ
Contact: 01628 581000
Fredricks has several rooms licenced for civil ceremonies and you can also get married in their lovely gardens. This is a long-established hotel just on the outskirts of the town centre in Maidenhead.
• Capacity 120 seated on long tables and 100 banqueting styles.
• The wedding brochure can be viewed online and also shared with friends and family.
Macdonald Hotel, 23 High Street, Windsor SL4 1LH
Contact: 0344 8799101
Join the many royals and famous that have married in the Guild Hall in Windsor by booking the Rothesay package with the Macdonald Windsor Hotel, who have partnered with The Guild Hall to create this unique Windsor wedding experience.
• Capacity: contact the hotel for numbers, minimum numbers are 20.
• Part of the Macdonald Hotel group.
Monkey Island Estate Bray-on-Thames, Bray, Maidenhead SL6 2EE
Contact: 01628 623 400 Email: email@example.com
You can arrive to this island venue by car, boat or even helicopter. If you are looking for a hidden venue, in a picturesque island setting on the Thames, Monkey Island is the perfect venue.
• Capacity: Can host up to 130 guest in the Pavilion or 300 in a marque on their beautiful lawn.
Moor Hall, Cookham, Maidenhead, Berkshire. SL6 9QH
Contact: 01628 427500 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live locally you will know this is the venue for the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the venue is used during the week for guests who are studying for one of their marketing courses.
Cookham is a beautiful Berkshire village and Moor Hall is on the edge of the common.
• Capacity: up to 170 guests
• This is the venue if you are on a budget and are looking for a simple no fuss wedding.
Oakley Court, Windsor Road, Water Oakley, Windsor SL4 5UR
Contact: 01753 609908
website: oakley court
No information on the website for weddings, but this is most definitely a stunning wedding venue, with its gardens on the banks of the River Thames and only 5 minutes’ drive into Windsor town centre.
• Capacity 160 guests but you will need to call the venue to find out how to book and arrange a visit.
Windsor Racecourse, Maidenhead Road, Windsor SL4 5EZ
Contact: 01753 498400 Email: email@example.com
• Capacity: you will need to email the events team to get more information on booking this venue.
Wedding venues in Wokingham
Bearwood Lakes Golf Club, Bearwood Road, Wokingham RG41 4SJ
Contact: 0118 304 8200
Often used by locals, this is a licenced venue, which provides a simple style venue for
• Capacity: You can seat up to 60 for the ceremony and 120 for a meal.
• There is a sample package on the website you can download.
Cantley House Hotel, Milton Road, Wokingham, RG40 1JY
0118 989 5100
Set with in 50 acres of stunning countryside this 38-bedroom hotel sits on the outskirts of Wokingham. Independently run the team has the freedom to create a bespoke wedding of your dreams.
Capacity - you will need to contact the venue for numbers.
Share this post: